Thanks to all the students who participated and congratulations to the winning teams! We hope you had fun and we look forward to hosting another Student Virtual Trivia Night Event in the future.
|2nd & 3rd Graders||Who?||4th & 5th Graders|
|Virtual trivia event with 3 categories of 10 questions||What?||Virtual trivia event with 5 categories of 8 questions|
|Friday, Nov. 6, 7 p.m.||When?||Saturday, Nov. 7, 7 p.m.|
|At home. It’s virtual!||Where?||At home. It’s virtual!|
|Have fun and it’s free!||Why?||Have fun and it’s free!|
Student Virtual Trivia Night Format
- Students do not have to register prior to the event.
- Read the Trivia Tips and Login page so you can have the best experience possible.
- Login prior to 7 p.m. to ensure you do not have connectivity issues.
- Students play from their home.
- Students will sign in and join their classroom team.
- Friday, Nov. 6 (2nd & 3rd grade) Zoom Login details:
- Saturday, Nov. 7 (4th & 5th grade) Zoom Login details:
- Questions will be text only, audio or video and will have multiple choice answers submissions.
- Once the question is read, students will have :20 seconds to answer.
- Answers can be submitted via the computer or by using a mobile phone.
- All students that submit the correct answer will receive points.
- Correct answers are worth the same point value. An algorithm is used so classrooms with more participants do not have an advantage.
- At the end of the contest, the classroom in each grade with the average number of correct answers will win a prize.