Join us – Saturday, April 25 (Rain Or Shine)
In case of inclement weather, the Games will be held in the MEHMS Gym
- 4:30 p.m. Doors open for the Raffle Baskets, Pizza, Baked Goods, Spirit Gear and Face Painting
- 5 p.m. Doors open for Concessions and Stadium Seating”
- 6:30 p.m. Game Begin!
HTG Games Entrance Bracelets
– All attendees are required to have a bracelet
– Pre-ordered entrance bracelets are $10/ea. or $15/ea. if purchased at the event
What is the HTG Games?
The Hippo Tiger Giraffe (HTG) Games are an annual City of Falls Church school-spirit event that draws over 1500 students, families, teachers, and staff. The staff from Thomas Jefferson competes against the staff from Mount Daniel and Jessie Thackrey in Olympics-style competitions with the winner receiving the ultimate prize – the Golden Pencil.
HTG is the PTA’s biggest fundraiser of the year that provides other attractions in addition to the Games. Attendees can enter multiple raffles with prizes valued as much as $300, wear spirit attire, get their face painted and enjoy food and drinks from the concession stands.
Tickets will be on sale in March. (Online Orders will close on April 15)
- Attendees can enter raffles to win more than 16 different prize packages
- Raffle ticket pricing:
1 ticket for $3
4 tickets for $10
10 tickets for $20
- Show your school spirit by sporting some rally gear! Choose from an HTG Games t-shirt, foam fingers, rally towels and more.