JTP, MD and TJ are participating in the Box Tops for Education program (under “Thomas Jefferson” online), and there are several ways you can help us raise money for our schools!
- Clip Box Tops: Every time you see the Box Tops logo on a product, clip it out, send them in to your kids’ school via their backpacks, and the PTA will turn them in for cash. It’s that easy!
- Shop online at many of your favorite stores through the Box Tops website and earn additional money for our schools. Stores include Ann Taylor, 1-800-flowers, Athleta, Apple, Best Buy, GAP, Boden, Bloomingdales, Crate & Barrel, DSW, Groupon, iTunes, LivingSocial, Nike, Old Navy, Shutterfly, and many more!
- Occasionally, grocery stores will give bonus Box Top receipts in the strip of store coupons they hand you with your receipt. Turn those in to our schools for even more cash!
To learn about even more ways to raise money for our schools through Box Tops for Education, visit boxtops4education.com.
Thanks to Box Tops, last year we earned over $2,500 for the PTA!!!
A FEW POINTERS:
- Please trim them as close to the Box Top coupon as possible.
- Please double check the expiration dates on the Box Top coupons.
- Please put the Box Tops in a Ziploc bag including your student’s grade and teacher’s name. Then, send it to school.