*This event is currently postponed due to Covid-19 and Governor Northam’s phased guidelines for community events. If it becomes safe to gather in groups, we will decide if it makes sense to move forward with this event.
October 3rd! 11 am to 4 pm (Rain Or Shine)
Where: Thomas Jefferson Elementary School.
Who: All are welcome!
- All children ages 3 to 12 need to purchase a bracelet. Younger kids and adults are free.
- Games, inflatables, and most field games are included with your bracelet.
- Bracelet only: $10 / $12 at the door
- All games and rides are for KIDS only, adults do not need bracelets!
Carnival Tickets – $1 EACH
1 ticket: cake walk, raffle, water, piece of fruit, guessing game
2 tickets: bull ride, hot dog, pizza, popcorn, cotton candy, photo booth
Up to 3 tickets: face painting
4 tickets: District Taco – while supplies last!
Costume Contest 12:30PM
Best Western style
Best Halloween Costume
+Please no toy weapons+
Field Games 1:30-3:30PM
Compete against teachers! Soccer shoot out, Donut bite, and more!
- Proceeds help fund teacher grants, PTA Assemblies, and principal and school donations and support.