Oct. 5th! 11 am to 4 pm (Rain Or Shine)
Where: Thomas Jefferson Elementary School.
Who: All are welcome!
Online ticket sales have closed.
Tickets will be available for purchase at the event!
- All children ages 3 to 12 need to purchase a bracelet. Younger kids and adults are free.
- Games, inflatables, and most field games are included with your bracelet.
- Bracelet only: $10 / $12 at the door
- All games and rides are for KIDS only, adults do not need bracelets!
Carnival Tickets – $1 EACH
1 ticket: cake walk, raffle, water, piece of fruit, guessing game
2 tickets: bull ride, hot dog, pizza, popcorn, cotton candy, photo booth
Up to 3 tickets: face painting
4 tickets: District Taco – while supplies last!
Costume Contest 12:30PM
Best Western style
Best Halloween Costume
+Please no toy weapons+
Field Games 1:30-3:30PM
Compete against teachers! Soccer shoot out, Donut bite, and more!
- Proceeds help fund teacher grants, PTA Assemblies, and principal and school donations and support.