Oct. 13th! 11 am to 4 pm (raindate Oct. 20th)
- All children ages 3 to 12 need to purchase a bracelet. Younger kids and adults are free.
- Games, inflatables, and most field games are included with your bracelet.
- Bracelet only: $10 / $12 at the door
- Bracelet & cowboy hat: $12 /$15 at the door
- Pre-Sale prices apply through Oct 10th; then buy tickets at the door
Carnival Tickets – $1 EACH
1 ticket: cake walk, raffle, water, piece of fruit, guessing game
2 tickets: bull ride, hot dog, pizza, popcorn, cotton candy, photo booth
up to 3 tickets: face painting
4 tickets: Chick-Fil-A – while supplies last!
Costume Contest 12:30PM
Best Western style, Funniest, Most eco-friendly, Best sports related, Best movie related
Field Games 1:30-3:30PM
Compete against teachers! Soccer shoot out, Giant Twister, Donut bite
- Proceeds help fund teacher grants, PTA Assemblies, and principal and school donations and support.