FCEPTA presents our Sprout School Supply sale for 2021-22, now through July 13. Save time and money driving from store-to-store and “go green” by ordering online. Your child’s supply kit includes exact teacher requested supplies and ships directly to your student’s school before the first day of class!
1. Log onto www.sproutsupplies.com/supplykits and enter FCCPS001.
2. Select the appropriate grade pack. Choose next year’s grade level.
(You will see two versions of each kit – one with headphones and one without. Headphones are mandatory but can be purchased separately or brought from home).
3. Pay with a debit or credit card. You will receive an email confirmation once you purchase your student’s kit.
4. Order dates: May 1 – July 13, 2021.
5. Every kit includes all the exact teacher requested supplies, viewable online.
6. Your kit will be delivered directly to your student’s school in August!
7. Questions? Contact Sprout at email@example.com or call 571-403-0899.
Want to Contribute Supplies to a Fellow Classmate?
Two Ways to Help
1. Choose to contribute $5, $10, $25, $50 (or more!) toward supplies on the Sprout website.
These options can be viewed on the same page as the kits.
2. Purchase an entire kit for a fellow student. Simply write “Scholarship Kit” for the name,
and the FCEPTA will deliver it to a fellow student!
Note: If you need financial assistance purchasing a kit, please contact Colleen Hoover, Mount Daniel School Social Worker, at firstname.lastname@example.org or Robin Borum, Thomas Jefferson and Jessie Thackrey Preschool School Social Worker at email@example.com or the Family Resource Center, Erika Siqueira firstname.lastname@example.org or text (571)921-2653.
The FCEPTA Mission
To make every child’s potential a reality by engaging and empowering families and communities to advocate for all children.
Join the FCEPTA and become a member for the 2021-2022 year.
Come to our Information Fair on September 14, 2021 at Oak Street Elementary for information about local clubs and activities. We look forward to meeting you!
PTA To Do List:
Step 1: Join the FCEPTA!
The cost is $20 per family. If you’re not sure if you have joined, email our secretary: email@example.com to determine your status.
Step 2: Pay Class Funds
A voluntary one-time financial contribution of $45 will cover the following expenses throughout the school year:
- Two class celebrations
- Teacher, paraprofessional, and support staff holiday gifts (December)
- Hippo Tiger Giraffe (HTG) Games class contribution (May)
- Staff Appreciation Week (May)
Why did we go with a new online directory this year?
- It’s environmentally friendly and less expensive than the printed directory.
- Families can update their own information throughout the year.
- Digital Backpack – Flyers will be sent to everyone’s email inbox whether you are a member or not. This helps us to lean green and keeps you updated on everything the PTA has to offer!
- Room Parents can easily contact you regarding class activities in their Room Parent role on the Directory website.
Benefits of Joining the FCEPTA
- You can help support over 200 teachers and staff and over 1,200 students!
- Receive access to the 2020-21 Online Student Directory and app. The FCEPTA will no longer publish a physical directory.
- Your donation dollars contribute to thousands of dollars of goods and services to our schools each year. And countless hours of volunteer support.
- You will be in good company of a network of about 600 FCEPTA members!
- PTA meetings are a great way to learn more about the latest school initiatives.
- Gain the opportunity to build relationships with other FCCPS parents; you support the schools and our amazing teachers; and you will have countless opportunities to volunteer in many different ways.
Thank you for your interest in Membership of the FCEPTA. We look forward to working with you this year!
For the latest news and information, follow the FCEPTA:Recent News & Events