The FCEPTA Mission
To make every child’s potential a reality by engaging and empowering families and communities to advocate for all children.
Benefits of Joining the FCEPTA
- You can help support over 200 teachers and staff and over 1,200 students!
- Your donation dollars contribute to about $90,000 of goods and services to our schools each year. And countless hours of volunteer support.
- You will be in good company of a network of about 600 FCEPTA members!
- Receive the PTA newsletter every Friday morning in your email inbox.
- You can learn more about the school system by attending PTA meetings. Based on parent feedback, meetings will focus on topics you want to learn more about including information about the new high school our City is building, school assessments, our children’s use of technology, and more.
- Receive access to the 2020-21 Student Directory which will be available online and via an app. The FCEPTA will no longer publish a physical directory.
- Gain the opportunity to build relationships with other FCCPS parents; you support the schools and our amazing teachers; and you will have countless opportunities to volunteer in many different ways.
Thank you for your interest in Membership of the FCEPTA. We look forward to working with you this year!
For the latest news and information, follow the FCEPTA:
- Twitter: @FCEPTA
- Facebook: @FCCEPTA