Online ticket sales have closed. Tickets still available for purchase at the door!
Please bring cash.
Ticket includes entrance, two drink vouchers, and light appetizers. Cash bar will also be available ($5 per drink).
Benefits of joining the FCEPTA:
- You can help support over 200 teachers and staff and over 1,200 students!
- Your donation dollars contribute to about $80,000 of goods and services to our schools each year. And countless hours of volunteer support.
- You will be in good company of a network of about 600 FCEPTA members!
- Receive the PTA newsletter every Friday morning in your email inbox.
- You can learn more about the school system by attending PTA meetings. Based on parent feedback, meetings will focus on topics you want to learn more about including information about the new high school our City is building, school assessments, our children’s use of technology, and more.
- Receive a free Student Directory.
- Gain the opportunity to build relationships with other FCCPS parents; you support the schools and our amazing teachers; and you will have countless opportunities to volunteer in many different ways.
For the latest news and information, follow the FCEPTA:
- Twitter: @FCEPTA
- Facebook: @FCCEPTA
Upcoming FCEPTA Events
- Friday 20: Fall Social, 7-10pm
- Saturday 5: Fall Carnival, 11am-4pm (rain or shine)
- Thursday 10: MD Back to School Night, 7-8:45pm
- M-F, October 21-25: Book Fair at TJ
- Wednesday 23: FCEPTA Meeting